World Clock

14 July 2022

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #645

Afternoon, I'm so excited to share my first project as a Design Team member for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com)  Don't forget to check out the other Design Team Member's cards on the blog.

This week's theme is ....

Christmas

Our fabulous sponsor this week is ...

Colour of Love



For my card I chose to use Jingles Elephant Stitched .


Other items used - 
Merry Little Christmas Stamp - from the Stampin' Up Peaceful Noel Set
Pattern Paper - I had in my stash
Alcohol Markers
Kindy Glitz

Don't forget to check the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog out for more details.

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you can join us in this challenge.





1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Kerry. Great to have you as part of our team.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete