World Clock

21 July 2022

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #646

 Afternoon, I would like to share my card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com)  Don't forget to check out the other Design Team Member's cards on the blog.

The next two week theme is .... a

SHAPED CARD

Our fabulous sponsors this week are ...

All Dressed Up 


and 

The Cutting Cafe




For my card I chose to use - All Dressed Up Bucket & Spade image.


The inspiration for my card, are the colourful beach huts in Melbourne, Australia.

Other items used - 
Coloured card from my stash
Kaisercraft die cut stars
Stampin' Up Wood Grain Embossing Folder

Don't forget to check the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog out for more details.

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you can join us in this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment