World Clock

18 August 2022

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #648

Afternoon, I would like to share my card for the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge (trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com)  Don't forget to check out the other Design Team Member's cards on the blog.

The next two week theme is either.... 

BACK TO SCHOOL or

ANYTHING GOES

Our fabulous sponsors for the next two weeks are ...




and


For my card I chose to use a stamp from Oddball Art Co - Big Eye Back to School Geek Girl image


Other items used - 
Red card from my stash
Yellow Backpack is part of the Kaisercraft Class Act Paper
Echo Park - Star Student Paper SCH243004
Blackboard Panel is from the Echo Park - School Days Paper SCH243013

Don't forget to check the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog out for more details.

Thanks for looking at my blog. Hope you can join us in this challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment