World Clock

20 September 2022

"On the Farm" Pocket Letter

 In a swap group that I'm in, we had to make an "On the Farm" Pocket Letter. Originally I thought it would be easy. I have to say that I really struggled with it. 

I found some digital stamp sets from Beccy's Place that I thought would be suitable, as well as a Stampin Up Set. I will list below the sets I used. 

This is the front of the pocket letter -


This is the back of the pocket letter with all the extra goodies - 


I also made a card to go with it. I used the Penny Black The Sensations! 2887K - I have no idea if this stamp is still available.


Stamps used:
Beccy's Place - Warm & Woolly set
Beccy's Place - Funny Farm set
Beccy's Place - Spring Chicken set 
Beccy's Place - Poultry in Motion set
Beccy's Place - Farm Fresh set
Stampin Up - Barn Door Stamp set
Stampin Up - Hey Chick Stamp set


Thanks for visiting my blog today.






No comments:

Post a Comment